Saturday, September 29, 2007

Only 87 days...

Bought a 3-in-1 winter jacket yesterday. A bargain from Costco. It is warm and cosy, and I put it on when I went shopping this morning. The weather warmed up though, and I had to take out the inner liner as I was roasting hot!

Still, never deterred by warm weather, I was still on the hunt for pre-Christmas bargains. Woolworths have a fabulous half price toy sale on at the moment. I bought two wonderful dressing up outfits for two of my nieces and some stocking fillers. Had a mooch around the mall and a coffee with my mum. Is it just me that thinks coffee is just too expensive in these coffee shops? The most expensive ones always seem the most crowded! What happened to a cheap and cheerful cuppa and a chat? (Sorry to rant).

The shops are just starting to get their festive displays in place. I know it's still officially September, but once the kids are back in school I think the months fly by and Christmas just appears before you know it! The garden centres near to my home have advertised their Christmas Display Launches for next week- and I'm going to one on Thursday. I can't wait! I know I sound a bit sad, and no, I don't get out much!

I'm still collating my best pre-christmas bargains. So far, PC World seem to have some good online prices for things like digital cameras and PC's (if you are looking for a laptop etc for that someone special!). They also have the new range of Ipod's which are no doubt going to be on a lot of wish lists this year. The Big Red Warehouse have a lovely range of character toys and my youngest has been eyeing the site up hopefully! I will list good sites as I find them, and if I hear of sales or real bargains I'll let you know (like this weekend's Next sale).

Hope you get some bargains! Thanks for reading!

No comments: